Thanks for visiting Morrow County, Ohio Information (MCOI), we’re glad you’re here and hope this site can be of service to you.
You can use the tabs on the left to navigate through the site, or click on the links below to go directly to a specific community’s page. (If there is no link, that just means that page is under development and is coming soon.) Or, if you are looking for our most recent updates, click here to go directly to the MCOI Blog page.
Morrow County, Ohio Villages
Morrow County, Ohio Unincorporated Villages
- Blooming Grove
- Jug’s Corners
- North Woodbury
- Penlan (to be posted April 10, 2014)
- Pulaskiville (to be posted April 17, 2014)
- Russell (to be posted April 24, 2014)
- Shauk (to be posted May 1, 2014)
- Shawtown (to be posted May 8, 2014)
- South Woodbury (to be posted May 15, 2014)
- St. James (to be posted May 22, 2014)
- Vail’s Corner’s (to be posted May 29, 2014)
- Westfield (to be posted June 5, 2014)
- West Liberty (to be posted June 12, 2014)
- West Point (to be posted June 19, 2014)
- Williamsport (to be posted June 26, 2014)
Morrow County, Ohio Townships
- Bennington (to be posted July 3, 2014)
- Canaan (to be posted July 10, 2014)
- Cardington (to be posted July 17, 2014)
- Chester (to be posted July 17, 2014)
- Congress (to be posted July 24, 2014)
- Franklin (to be posted August 7, 2014)
- Gilead (to be posted August 14, 2014)
- Harmony (to be posted August 21, 2014)
- Lincoln (to be posted August 28, 2014)
- North Bloomfield (to be posted September 4, 2014)
- Perry (to be posted September 11, 2014)
- Peru (to be posted September 18, 2014)
- South Bloomfield (to be posted September 25, 2014)
- Troy (to be posted October 2, 2014)
- Washington (to be posted October 9, 2014)
- Westfield (to be posted October 16, 2014)
Also coming soon (for my genealogist friends): Morrow County, Ohio Cemeteries
Also Note: Community pages will be under constant development as new information develops, so check back often, and feel free to contact us if you feel any pertinent info is missing from your area’s page.
Churches, businesses, and other organizations interested in being listed in our directory (another of our free services to the community) should contact us via email with the organization’s name, address, phone number, email address, and website information (if available.)
Organizations and individuals interested in getting their news published online as a community service are invited to share news via comment boxes, email at MCOI@tech-center.com, or by contacting us through the comment forms to provide verifiable information. News articles and press releases will be published on our blog page.
Is your business, school, or organization doing something new or interesting that you would like to share with Morrow County residents? If you would like your business or organization featured on this site, we would love to cover it. We are always looking for stories about events and businesses in the county, and we never charge to provide coverage of a story, though businesses interested in actual ad space would need to contact us for ad rate information.
We are currently looking for some new local writers to expand our reach and usefulness to the community, if you are interested in sharing short newsy articles about Morrow County, Ohio communities and events, contact us via one of the methods mentioned above for details.
This site, Morrow County Ohio Information (MCOI) has been serving the community as a valued information source since November 2011 and remains here to provide a place where Morrow County Ohio residents can find or share news and information about events in the county.
Please note: This website is not affiliated with any Morrow County, Ohio government or political groups. Morrow County does have an official site, if you need that site it can be found at this link. It covers some of the same information this site is going to cover, with the difference being the newsiness, and open commenting ability here that lets you express your opinions and ideas and creates a stronger sense of community for visitors.